- Hitman - most STR, good in attacking other people and defending. Low INT - weak spy.
- Thief - most DEX, good in robbery
- Agent - most INT, good spy. Only class that can /interrogate.
- STR - Strength - Helps in attacking other players and defending. More STR = longer wait after /attack
- DEX - Dexterity - Helps in robberies. More DEX = shorter wait after /attack
- INT - Intelligence - Helps to defend against and perform spy, interrogate. More INT = shorter arrest.
- STA - Stamina - Lower cooldown after actions (except rob).
/stats - check your stats
/create - start your game, choose a class
/rob - make a robbery.Robbery strength depends on DEX - it should be more than Target Difficulty.
/attack - attack an user. Attack depends on STR - it must be bigger than enemy STR.
/spy - spy on enemy. Spying depends on INT - it must be bigger than enemy INT.
/interrogate - interrogate an user. Interrogate depends on INT - it must be bigger than enemy INT.
MORE COMMANDS: Type /